UDK-CC2540, USB Dongle is a development kit for user to design Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) application with integrated USB to the system with existing USB host. UDK-CC2540 USB Dongle contains a Bluetooth module BT02-2 using TI Bluetooth low energy controller CC2540. TI CC2540 is a world-leading chip in Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 and offers variety of peripherals such as USB, UART, SPI and Timer.
UDK-CC2540 USB Dongle also embeds a High-PSRR 300mA LDO, Buttons and LEDs, and General Purpose I/O Test Points. The Dongle can let user focus on their project development and verify the project easily and rapidly.
BT02-2 Bluetooth Module with TI CC2540
- Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 low energy complaint
- High Performance and ow-Power 8051 Microcontroller core with code Prefetch
- In-System-Programmable Flash, 256KB
- 12-Bit ADC with eight channels and configurable resolution
- 21 general purpose I/O
- Full-speed USB Interface
- Powerful USARTs with support for several serieal protocols
- On board PCB antenna and Crystal
- Module dimension: 14.8mm x 10mm
- Fast Ultra-High-PSRR, low-noise 300mA CMOS LDO
- 3.3V output voltage
Variety of Individual Test Point Sections
- Flash programming and debuging
- General purpose I/O (GPIO)
Buttons and LEDs
- Input/ Output function control
16mm x 41 mm(PCBa)
16mm x 56 mm (including USB Connector)
© 2017 Digimore Electroincs Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.